Search My Infinite Universe

February 7, 2008

Hey, it pays to bring your camera with you anytime you go downtown.
You never know when I guy in a chicken suit will walk up and say he's got a tray full of stem cells, and that he's running for president: Me: "They look a lot like tapioca, I didn't realize."
Chicken Suit Guy: "Would you like to taste one?"
Me: "No. Thanks. I gotta go."

Some pretty surreal shots out the train window with my little point & shoot. I set the shutter speed down to between 1/8 and 1/30th of a second and set it for wide angle with all the beeps and sounds off.
Looks like a video tape that has been recorded over way too many times.

Elvis, you're a burnin', burnin' hunk o love and you've melted my milk chocolate heart. Finally something Elvis probably WOULD have endorsed in his later years.

No comments: