Search My Infinite Universe

February 11, 2008

Did a little work at Wood Lake Nature Center this evening, and of course I had to check in with the animals...
Our Eastern Tiger Salamander has a bit of an underbite going on there. Reminds me an awful lot of Bill Murray's "Carl Spackler" character in Caddyshack...
...He's the Cinderella boy, tears in his eyes I guess as he lines up this last shot, he's got about 195 yards left, he's got about a... it looks like he's got about an eight-iron. This crowd has gone deathly silent, the Cinderella story, outta nowhere, a former greenskeeper, now about to become the Masters champion. It looks like a mirac - It's in the Hole!
The young bull snake looks me right in the eye.
But what is the other eye thinking?

Ayyy! No pictures! No Paparazzi!
Bah! Ya buncha leeches.

No comments: