Search My Infinite Universe

May 26th, 2008 - Post #203!

Welcome to Blog Post #203!!! Ahh. Well, now that that fanfare has died down, it's on with the program.
Happy sniffs his favorite prairie. "I knows there's some a them lemmings round here somewheres..."
The proud Wood Duck family on parade! Six little ones. At least someone besides the squirrels are using those boxes. Have a cigar!
Carp are spawning, frogs are bellowing, dragonflies are buzzing, frogs are getting torn limb from limb by raccoons and there's frog guts all over. Oh! Spring! This must be the place.
Green, green, it's green they say - on the far side of the hill.
Bum, bum, bum, bum, bum, bum bum.
My favorite, the bunch-grasses are coming in.
Happy #203!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your 203rd! I can certainly say that I enjoy it. Keep up the good work!

~slw