Search My Infinite Universe

August 20th, 2008 - Exploding Flowers

The ornamental flowers at the Longfellow Gardens are exploding into full bloom these days. Using all of the 24 million color pixels at my disposal still doesn't do them justice.
I haven't seen any hummingbirds as yet, but the bluebirds are still check in, before flying off into the void beyond the prairie. No, I didn't PhotoShop that.
The pathways are all cleared and ready for the hummingbird races.
I planted this! (Well, most of it) Hey, what can I say, my gardens look great. When someone else takes care of them.
The Rattlesnake Master is fully spherical and doing a great job. Not a rattlesnake in sight.

The rockets are on the launch pad.

These mystical darksider flowers are pretty weird. They absorb light like a black hole, then look artificial when you finally adjust it to show the details. Spooky.
It's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's a Minnesota Giant Wasp! Run!
Having a little trouble retracting the landing gear.

No comments: